Securing appointment date
First, we recommend calling One Salon to ensure we have your desired date available. We must establish how many will be in your wedding party, and what service(s) are required. For on-site services, we will need to know the exact location, preferred time of departure, and any special requests.
One Salon requires a 20% deposit of all services at the time of booking to save your date. 45 days before the wedding we require half of the remaining balance to be paid. One week prior to the wedding the remaining balance will be due.
For on-site services, we require a 20% deposit of all services to hold your spot, as well as, a travel fee of $25 per stylist needed. This travel fee is for a 20-mile radius from the salon. If the destination is out of this range, additional fees may be added. 45 days before the wedding we require half of the remaining balance to be paid. One week prior to the wedding the remaining balance will be due.
Please note: All deposits are non-refundable.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Cash and Checks. Any gratuity is accepted in the form of Cash or Check only.
- Be sure all members of your party have clean dry hair and face.
- Remember all accessories (veils, flowers, tiaras, etc)
- Wear a button-down shirt if getting hair services.
- Please arrive on time to ensure full service. A stylist may not be able to accommodate if late.
- Relax! Have fun, and allow us to pamper you on your special day.